Thinking to get started with Android ? Check out these 5 android mobiles under 15000 Rs. which lets you use Android at its fullest at a reasonable cost. Common thing among all 5 phones is best value for money.
1. Samsung Galaxy Ace : Samsung Galaxy series is winner of android market. Samsung holds big share of Android market. Recently company announced selling of 3 million Samsung Galaxy S2 in just 55 days. That makes one Galaxy S2 sale every 1.5 seconds, though Galaxy S2 is priced over 32,000 Rs. Samsung Galaxy Ace is middle range Android phone fitted with all required features. Price is lower than other Samsung models (Galaxy S I, Samsung i9000) because of LCD size , Quality. Camera and processor speed. Rest all functions are almost perfect for all normal/techie phone user.
The phone is having 800 MHz processor. If you are looking for a perfect android phone in this price range we will recommend this.
Pros: Android Froyo 2.2 , Slim design, Excellent look.
Cons: 1 GHz processor could be much better, Some battery drain issue(Low battery performance) has been reported by users of 1350mAh battery modules. Also phone gets heated during charging.
2. HTC Wildfire S : HTC is always been a choice for business/power users. HTC Wildfire S is a phone having 600 MHz processor. Best thing you will find in a wildfire S is its user interface. Wildfire S comes with HTC Sense. HTC Sense is one of the best user interface for android.
Pros: HTC Sense UI;
Bluetooth® 3.0; comes with upgraded version of bluetooth
Cons: 600 MHz processor, could have offered at least 800 Mhz for a smart phone;
1230 mAh battery, needs revision
3. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini : A phone with cool interface that impresses everyone just in a second. The phone’s having great looks with android. However the phone is having 2.55″ display with QVGA display which is quite low in today’s market.
4. LG Optimus One P500 : This android comes with froyo version. It is having 600 MHz processor driven by 1500 mAh battery.
Cons: 3 MP camera
Group message up to 20 numbers only.
5. Samsung Galaxy Pro : This phone is our pick because of Android with QWERTY keyboard. It is build with froyo on 800 MHz processor. It would be not a bad choice if you want an android under 10000. Other phones give soft QWERTY which is not comfortable for some users.